|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
The
Sullivan Roadhouse Historical Museum is right next to the visitor
center. The map, above, shows the locations of roadhouses along the
Valdez to Fairbanks Trail, used by gold seekers in the early 1900's.
It was built in 1905 along Delta Creek, top right. A smithy, barn,
and outhouse were part of the site They were made of logs, with sod
roofs, except for the house which had a corrugated roof. The restored
house came to Delta Jct.. in 1996. |
|